Christmas card

Winter Theme Side Step Card

7:48 AM

Hi crafty friends I hope everyone has an amazing holidays and happy new years!  I made this card with the winter theme in mind! I love how it turned out!  I used Rag Doll Sweetheart Skating stamp from LBBS.






I used Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up and the patterned paper is Winter Fun from Carta Bella.  The tree stamp is from Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree, the snowflakes are also from Stampin' Up Jolly Old Saint Nick and the sentiment is from Michaels.



                                                   



I created this side step card using the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/sidestepcard/
Really easy and fun to make!!!!

                                                 


On the tree I stamped it in Old Olive ink from Stampin' Up and added Icicle Stickles. The snowflakes around the tree were stamped in Pool Party ink from Stampin' Up.   The snowflakes were punched out using my Martha Stewart punch!


                                                   


The image was coloured in with my copics:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Clothes: V20, V22
Skates: C3, C5


Hope everyone has a crafty day!!!

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin