copic coloring

Be Mine Valentine Eris!

9:00 AM


 Hello Crafty Friends!

We are getting closer to February and I have been making these super cute pizza boxes to put treats in.
 
They are super fun to make and will be great to give at Valentine's Day filled with treats.  I used the adorable Valentine Eris digi stamp.  She is also available in rubber.  Click on the red 'rubber' medallion on the website to purchase the stamp in rubber. 
 
 
 
Eris was colored with my Copic markers.  I used Spellbinder dies to cut her out.    I added glitter to her crown, wings and the pink balloon.  I think she turned out pretty cute!  The pizza box was decorated with Crate Paper papers.  The matted image is popped up on top of the box with dimensional foam adhesive.  I added some lace around the box and some flowers and sequins to finish it off.  These are very fun to make.  If you are interested in making a pizza box, you can follow these instructions.
 
Head on over to the LBBS store to pick up this adorable Valentine Eris image!!
 
I hope you all have a wonderful craft-filled day!!
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Christy





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin