Happy new year

Happy New Year

6:58 AM

Hi everyone Sybil here to celebrate the first day of 2014 with you!  I wanted to make a card with a bit of glam and glitz to welcome in the new year so I colored Steampunk Jessica with my copics and added some bling to her hat.
Using a distress tool, vintage photo ink, and silver stickles, I grunged up black paper and Prima Romance Novel paper before adhering them to the card base. I then layered the image onto a negative die cut frame, added some white trim, and a small banner announcing the new year.   I really wanted a wow effect so I covered the  Eiffel Tower chipboard with dazzling diamond glitter from Stampin' Up. Finishing up the card was easy with a few die cuts from Cherry Lynn as well as a simple bow made from twisting strips of black and silver tulle.


Have a Happy New Year everyone! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This card is so beautiful Sybil! Fresh start! Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olga, I have been waiting to use this image on a card until the right idea came to me. I love how this card turned out. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin