copic coloring

Leave Your Wings Note Card

6:29 AM

Hi crafty friends hope everyone is staying warm today, it's  -28 celsius here.  I had a lot of fun creating with this Vintage inspired image called "Leave your wings".

For this card I used Whisper White card stock for the base of the card.  The patterned paper is BoBunny's Gabrielle Collection.  The flowers are recollections and I added the pearl centre.   I stamped the image in a Stampin' Up embossing folder called: Textured Impressions Designer Frames. 


  I coloured the image using my copics:

Hat: E44, E47
Flower: BG72, G24
Wings: BG10, BG11
Body: E41, E42, E43


Thank you for stopping by don't forget to stop by the store and get this beautiful image!!!

Leigh:)))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin