Guest Designers

Love love love from guest designer Jerodelle

12:01 AM

Hello guys! Hope you're having wonderful time this year?
We definitely do!
Today our guest designer is Jerodelle. She is very talented, full of energy and awesome ideas!
My name is Jerodelle Trinidad also known as CraftyMe83 on YouTube. My love for paper crafting reappeared in january 2013 and now I’m hooked! I love all things pretty and sparkly:) I’ve only been paper crafting for a little over a year now and I am still learning as I go! I am happily married to the love of my life and currently reside in sunny California. It is an honor to be asked to be a Guest Designer for LBBS. Olga has such great talent and passion and it shows! I hope you like the project I came up with!

my blog is: www.craftymecraftyyou.com
Today I come to you with a special project. I was contacted by Olga which is the Owner/Designer for Little Blue Button Stamps and was asked if I would be a Guest Designer. I was so excited (This is my first Design Team anything!)  They have both rubber and digital stamps which are to die for:)

She sent me a few stamps to work with and this is what I came up with:





I love the way this turned out! I used Valentine Eris (Digital Stamp). I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils. I Sprayed some white seam binding with a black and Red Spray by Dylusions Ink. The black roses were found in my stash and added silver stickles to them. The bling is from Prima and I used a My Mind's Eye designer paper as my background ( I dunno have the name of the collection, sorry! ).

This was so much fun to make and her stamps are very to work with! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making this project!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin