Relax & Love Cards

7:33 AM

Hey everyone cant beliive its 2014 the time has flown by. So I mentioned in my video I got a concussion yesterday no fun so my second card that I had to finish up last night is on the simple side but I still like how it came out. My first card is a detialed scene card and I really love how that turned out I will just list the supplies for that below the photos as there are a lot but if you watch the Youtube video you can get a more detailed description

For my first card I used the rubber stamp Eris Reading is Good (copic colors will be at bottom of post) I used Bazzill French Mint cardstock and its a 5 1/2 x 6 cardbase.
Heres a list of supplies used on the front of the card:
Paper- Teresa Collins "You are my happy" & MME "Lost & Found Record It Antique"
Stamps: Gina K "Fine Furnishings", PTI"On My Couch", Our Craft Lounge "Live Laugh Lounge" & "Pretty & Pampered", Avocado Arts "Cozy Christmas", Hero Arts "Wish you were here", Paper Smooches"Nine Lives" & "Vogue Abode"
Stickers- MME "Collectable Memorable Perfect chipboard", Sticko"Time for School"
Extras-Studio Calico"Frame wood veneers" Recollections "Ebony embossing powder", Smooch "Red", Stickles and Wink of Stella pens, & Glossy Accents

For the inside its fairly simple with some accents to tie in all the colors and theme:

I used the same patterned papers . The book & sentiment are from PTI "All Booked Up" The book is stamped in Versafine "Vintage Sepia" and the sentiment in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink. Lastly I added some enamel dots from MME "Collectable Memorable I'm With" to tie in the colors.

For my second card I used Digi Wedding image from LBBS. Its on a large card from PTI True Black cardstock and measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. I kept this one fairly flat so it would be very easy to mail out.

My patterned papers are from Recollections "Rustic Luxe" 12x12 pad its so pretty with lots of foiled and metallic accents. After I adhered my LBBS image I added a small resin bow to her hair. Next I used American Crafts "Lindsay Black polkadot " thickers to spell L-O-V-E. I die cut out some My Creative Time "Stitched Heat Layering dies" out of DCWV Foiled silver cardstock. The speech bubble that I added last is from SSS "Talk Bubbles 2" stamp & die set. Tha background part is stamped in Hero Arts "Mint Julep" and the sentiment in Hero Arts "Black". As I said simple but I think very pretty. I made the image very large to truly be the folkal point of the card.

The inside is just as clean and simple:
I just layered the papers aagain then used a heart & sentiment stamp from SSS Chalkboard Love" the heart is stamped in Mint Julep and the sentiment in Black from Hero Arts again. Lastly the small hearts in the corners are from SSS "All About Love" stamped in Hero Arts "Pale Tomato"

I hoped you like both cards. I enoyed trying to sneak christmas items and using them in regular cards like the fireplace in card #1 is from a christmas stamp set and the paper on card #2 is from a Christmas stack. Anyways thank you so much for taking a look and here are all the copic colors I used on my images.

Copic Colors:



Copics for rubber stamps LBBS Eris Reading is Good:
Skin- E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-E23,25,27,29  Dress-RV23,13,14
Socks-Y21,32,35/RV13  Chair-BG11,23,13  Dragon-BV01,23,25
Books-E19,04,42,49 Yellow Wink of Stella on socks and Gold on crown


Copics for LBBS Wedding Digi Image:
BOY- Skin- E00,00,21/R20,30  Hair-Y26,E53,55,57,59  Suit/Shoes-C3,5,7,9
Glossy Accents and white gel pen on eyes and shoes

GIRL- Skin-E00,21,11/R20,30  Hair/Veil- E02,08,19,18/ E02,93/0/BG0000
Dress-B0000,000,00,01/0  Flowers- R35,37,29,39/ V000,01,12
Wink of stella in white on veil, clear wink of stella on dress every other layer red and violet to center of flowers and white gel pen and glossy accents on eyes.

Thanks so much I hope you all had a great and safe New Year and that this year your life is filled with many blessings. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin