Inspiration

Simon Says Love!

6:00 AM

Hi everyone Sybil here to share a clean and simple card with you. I've used the new digi image "Simon" for my card and oh my is he ever handsome! He reminds me of a young Elvis with his cool hair.  I was thinking of my husband when I  put this card together, as he makes my heart smile.


I colored Simon with my copics and have the colors listed below. I used a pre-made card base A2 size, (4.1/4x5.1/2)  in light blue and then added a sheet of MME Chalk studio 6x6 paper pad. Chalkboard paper is all the rage right now and the sheet I used has both the camera and the word smile on it. I added a red rub-on heart to the camera lens and placed a light blue heart over the word smile. I used dimensional foam tape to adhere the sentiment stickers as well as the image to the card.  I think Mr. Handsome otherwise known as Simon is going to be making heads turn and hearts throb everywhere he goes. I just wonder who he's taking that red rose to? 
Copics used for skin: E000, E21, E04, lips E93
Hair: C1,C3, C9, B01
Jacket: N0, N2, N4, N10
Shirt: B0000, B01
Pants: N0, N2, N5





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Sybil! This card is gorgeous! I'm so happy you like this stamp=))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Olga he is so cool, one of the best you've made. If you continue making stamps along this line I shall be begging to come back after we have settled. I heart you my sweet friend~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ok I heard you=))) LOL you will meet more Simons=))))) hugs

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin