Inspiration

Sweet love cards

1:00 AM

I had fun using the adorable images with hearts.  I chose to use Rag Doll Sweetheart Love letters for my first card.  I started with a Recollections corrugated card base.  I added a piece of Kaisercraft pattern paper that has mailing envelopes and postage marks on it. I took a piece of light pink vintage lace that I got from Craftsupplies1 and added it across the middle of the patterned paper.   I then colored up my image with Copic markers and will list them below the photo.  I inked around the edge with some pink chalk ink and then adhered the image to some beautiful pink chevron pattern paper.  I adhered 2 wood veneer hearts from Studio Calico in the upper right hand corner.    I adhered this to the card on the right hand side off center.  I added a paper flower in the lower right hand corner and in the lower left hand corner I made a flower cluster with some paper flowers that I was given.  I made a stickpin with some beads from Craftsupplies1 and added it behind the flowers.


Copic Colors:
Skin= Satin and dusty pink Promarker
Hair= E11, E 13, E15
Shoes= W7
Bird= B91
Grass and leaves = YG06, YG 13
Top=RV 21, RV23
Hearts = R37
Mailbox = R37, Cinnamon Promarker, W5
Pants = RV25, RV 29


I took a 5 X7 white cardstock base.  I added a piece of doily patterned paper.  I then adhered a strip of Chevron pattern paper across the bottom of the card.  I added 3 small daisy flowers to the lower left corner of the chevron strip and 3 enamel dots to the right hand side of the strip.   I colored up the Heart Lollipop Charlie images with my Copic markers and will list the colors until the photo. I then used my Tim Holtz broken china distress ink to ink around the image in the background.   I then cut a Memory box Victorian frame die with some gray patterned paper.  I adhered the image behind the frame.  I took a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper "Fourteen" paper stack that had banners on it and fussy cut them out.  I adhered the banners across the top of the frame and used some enamel dots in grey on each end of the banner.  I then adhered some pearl hearts to the top and bottom of the frame.  Thanks for looking.



Copic Colors=
Skin= Satan and dusty pink Promarker
Hair = Y04, Y06 and some yellow Wink of Stella pen
Lollipop = pink Wink of Stella pen
Eyes= B21, black Wink of Stella pen, white gel pen
Outfit= R20, R21, and R22


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. these cards are beautiful, Marla! Love them both=)

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin