Inspiration

Valentine cards

1:00 AM

The first card I created for a sweet friend who loves fairies and I used the "Valentine Eris".  The card base is a white cardstock that I added a piece of patterned paper from the Pebbles "Yours Truly".  I then added some laces on the top from my stash.  I took some adorable sparkly hearts that I was given in a RAK and placed them on the top left hand side of the lace.  I die cut a piece of polka dot paper with my Sizzix Heart with wings #2 die.  I added one sparkly heart to the die cut piece.  I then added a wonderful bling trim that I got from an online store.  I colored up the Eris images with my Copics and will list the colors below the photo. I stickled up her wings.    I added a crown charm to her small crown on her head.


Copic colors:
Skin= dusty pink and blush Promarker
dress= RV14, RV23 and cotton candy stickles
bow= metallic sharpie pen
hair= Y02, Y04
arrow= Bic marker
shoes=W3, W5
wings = Studio G glitter glue


The next card is a Valentine for my husband. I used a white card base.   I was gifted the wonderful woodgrain stamp from a sweet friend. I inked it up with brown ink.  I decided it would look good to have letters like our initials were carved in the tree.  I then added a heart rhinestone bling.  I cut out a piece of green cardstock to make it look like the top of the tree.  I had this adorable wheelbarrow stamp filled with hearts in my stash and stamped it out and colored it in with my Copics and then I added some puffy heart stickers and also rhinestone ones.  I cut a banner out of red cardstock and used a Michaels stamp for the sentiment.     I used the adorable Simon image from Little Blue Button stamps.  He is colored with my Copics and I placed him to the left of the tree.


Copics:
Hair= E11, E13
Skin= E02, dusty pink promarker
Shirt= RV21
suit= W7
shoes, E79, 100 black


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin