copic coloring

Will You Be My Valentine?

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are enjoying 2014 so far!  It is hard to believe we are already part way through January...time sure flies!

For this project I used the new dashing and handsome Randy.  Isn't he just sweet??

 
I printed him off onto X-Press It blending card and colored him with my Copic markers.  He is cut out using a plain and scalloped rectangle dies and popped up on the card with dimensional adhesive. 
 
 
 
My card measures 4 x 6.5 inches.   The patterned paper used is some older Valentine paper I had in my stash.  I added paper flowers to his bouquet to give it dimension.  I added a sentiment, some red sparkly hearts and two buttons to finish off the card.  

Any girl would be lucky to have this fellow as her Valentine!

Head on over to the Little Blue Button Stamps store to purchase this cute image along with the other great stamps in the store!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!!!
Christy

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Christy! This is awesome! Oh I wonder how you make such a sweet cards?=) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin