Little Blue Button Stamps

With All My Heart

12:00 AM


Hi all, Dawn here again to share a digi from January's release....Rag Doll Sweetheart ~ Love Letter  Today I have paired her with some PP left over from some Christmas gift packages and a Simon Says Stamp Die cut.  This is s a super fun image to colour in (and she is also available as a rubber stamp HERE) I printed her onto some cream card and coloured with Copic markers.  I edged the panel with a Fiskars scallop punch and added a ribbon accent.  The die cuts were added after running through my Xyron 1.5" sticker maker.  Add a touch of Glossy Accents to the hearts.

Hope you will join us in the new challenge starting the 10th of the month.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin