A Valentine's Gift Box

12:38 AM

Hey there... it's Dawn T with today's share.

I've done a little pizza box gift box for some Valentine chocolates


I used Valentine Eris (minus her buddy) to be my focal image on my box lid.  I made my box with some brown pearlescent card using a piece 16cm wide by 29 cm tall.  You can find the instructions HERE  This is a great depth of box, perfect to hold chocolates or even a big cookie!

My heart is from Spellbinders, the little heart being from the centre of the big one.  The banner is a little date stamp type stamp I picked up in a local junk store for $4 (4 stamps with 12 sentiments each)  I finished it with some little punched flowers.

Hope this inspires you to visit our shop to see all the new stamps and check out all the awesome digis available.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin