altered project

Altered Glassine Bag

6:00 AM

Hi everyone, I altered a glassine bag for a friend, so I can fill it with some goodies.  I colored the lovely digi image "Walking Jessica" with copics and then fussy cut it out. I placed it on some white cardstock, and added stars around the image. I stayed with 2 main colors, a vibrant and fun raspberry and off set it with a lovely blue.
 I inked the sides of a 6x6 patterned paper, to which I placed blue trim on both the top & bottom before adhering it to the bag.  I then layered  2 rectangles that I cut from the Spellbinder "Timeless Rectangles" die.  I placed several foam dots on the back of the blue piece to give it extra dimension. I added some bling and a puffy sentiment that reads "dream big" which was so fitting as her head is in the stars.
 I finally finished up the gift bag with a shabby, blue flower with a heart/bow center. I  tucked a few  foliage die cuts here and there. Please note the pretty paper flowers I added, they were given to me by a friend and I just love them.  To keep all the goodies in the bag safe from falling out I punched two small holes at the top and threaded and tied a bow with a matching blue cord.

Copics used:
Skin: E50, E51, E53, R11
Hair: E50, E42, E43
Top: RV66, RV55, RV17, BV23
Pants: B0000, B01, B05
Thistle Stickles for hair band & earrings

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sybil this is gorgeous! Totally amazing! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olga, I see the Jessica type stamps and they just call my name to color them! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin