insp

Hello cards

1:00 AM

This will be my last post as a designer for Little Blue Button Stamps. I have enjoyed working with Olga and all the of the wonderful ladies on this great design team.  Olga's images are so amazing to color in and I appreciate the chance to work with them so I could improve my coloring.  I will continue to keep in touch via Facebook with Olga's designs and hopefully purchase more of them.

I chose to use Jessica smarty and Jessica long dress for my Hello cards.  The first card is on a 5 X 7 white card-stock base.  I used a pink scalloped card stock that I inked with pink chalk ink and then adhered to the card front.  I then used a piece of BoBunny Prairie Chic patterned paper on top of the pink scalloped piece.  I then adhered another strip of patterned paper that I cut out using my scalloped scissors to the bottom of the card.  I adhered a beautiful piece of pink rosette trim to the left side of the card and then adhered a silver heart button to the bottom of the rosette trim.  I colored up the Jessica Smarty image using my Copic markers and then I adhered black Enamel Accents to the purse and shoes.  I added glossy accents to Jessica's glasses so they appear much more realistic.  I took a Papertrey ink label die and cut it out using a piece of white card stock and that I then stamped my sentiment on using Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I then added 2 aqua enamel dots on either side of the sentiment.



The second card I created using Jessica "Long dress".  I took a white 5 X 7 card stock base. I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the BoBunny Prairie Chic paper collection.  I then adhered another piece of floral patterned paper from that same paper collection that I cut using my scalloped scissors.  I adhered a small thin strip of patterned paper in between the two papers.  I cut out a beautiful rose card from the Recollections "Simply Pastel" paper pack and inked around the edge with pink chalk ink.  I adhered the rose card to the bottom right hand corner of the card.  I then made a cluster of flowers with some very pretty pink flowers.  I used an adorable flair button with a bird on it on the top of the flowers and I added a small pink pearl to the bottom of the flower cluster.  I colored the Jessica image up with my Copic markers.  I added glossy accents to her eyes and black enamel accents to her shoe.   I then cut out a Papertrey ink label die and stamped my sentiment using Memento Tuxedo black ink.  Thanks for looking.



Thanks Olga for a wonderful year on your design team and I have made some great friendships that I hope will continue.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin