beautiful card

I'm here for you from Judy

12:06 AM

Hello guys! Today we would love to share with you a beautiful card that our February guest designer Judy made. She is a very talented scrapbooker and such a sweet lady!

I started scrapbooking 13 years ago when I was dating my now husband but did not get into all the fun supplies and techniques until I had my son 3 years ago. When my son was born, I also started making my own thank you cards for all the wonderful baby gifts I received. Since then, I've been hooked on craft supplies, learning new techniques and creating fun cards and layouts. More recently I have developed a love for pocket style scrapbooking. My goal is to inspire at least 1 person a day to create something beautiful :)
 Links:
My YouTube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/judybakes22
 My blog: http://judybakesandmakes.blogspot.com
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/judy.bakes.90


I used the "Everyone needs a hug" digi stamp. I colored the image with Copics and Chromatix markers (see blog for details) then die cut them out using the oval spellbinders. I inked the edges of the image with Soft Sky StampinUp ink. I used MFT cardstock in Nightshift blue for the card A2 sized card base, Acorn Avenue paper as a mat, and the EK success Flourish Scroll punch for the sentiment mat. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn "on the mend" set. (more details on my blog and YT vid).


This is awesome! Thank you Judy for such a beautiful project!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin