beautiful card

Is it an envelope or is it a card?

4:58 AM

HI everyone I am here on the first day of February to share a card made from an envelope, so it's a cardvelope. hehehe. I used a large craft envelope that measures almost 6x6, I adhered some pretty papers (supply list below) to the front and back of the envelope and then glued the flap inside. I also created an insert to write a message and added a little tab on it so it can be easily pulled out and placed back into the card.  I colored the "Jessica, long dress" which is a new release this month in soft muted tones. Here is the picture of the front of the  altered envelope.


Here is a picture of the back of the envelope as well as the insert I made to write the message on. 



I am including a list of the supplies used. Vintage Photo Distress Ink. MME "In Bloom" 6x6 paper pad. MME "Lost and Found" Washi tape. MME "Cut And Paste Enamel Dots. Ki pink bling. Kaisercraft "Lady Rose" rub-ons. Memory Box and Simon Says steel dies. Rosette Trim. 
Here is a close up of the beautiful image which I colored with Copic markers.


Copics used 
skin: E50, E51, E53, R11
Dress: R0, R11
Hair: E50, E42, E43

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous, Sybil! Love every detail on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olga, your images are so lovely and such a delight to color and create with! Hugs

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful image and card, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lucy, I appreciate your sweet comment!
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin