copic coloring

Oh Sally!

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm so happy to be sharing this card with you!


I used the super sweet Sally With Heart image.  Isn't she just sweet???  My finished card size is 5.5 x 5.5 inches.  The base is a corrugated card.   The patterned paper used is from Crate Paper - Love Notes.  Paper doilies add such a great touch.  I cut one in half and added it to the front of the card.  Ribbon, lace, flowers and a bit of seam binding added the finishing touches.  I did use on little nylon butterfly...no project is finished without a little winged creature!!  And of course, I added Diamond Stickles to the image and the flowers.  I think the card came out really sweet!


I used the following Copic markers to color the image:
Skin:  E50, E51, E53
Blush:  R30
Hair:  E33, E35, E37
Dress:  R20, R21, R32
Stockings:  R20 and N1

Head on over to the LBBS Store and pick up your very own image to color!!  have a great week and Happy crafting!!
Christy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin