buy digital stamps

Sending Love & Brighter World Love Cards

7:00 AM

Hey everyone Steph here with 2 cards for you today. As its so close to Valentines day I wanted to make love themed cards but didnt necessarily want to put Happy Valentines Day I made them so you can use them for that or regular everyday love cards.
My first card today is using the rubber stamp Ragdoll Sweetheart Love Letter (Copic colors will be listed at bottom of post). The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 on PTI "Kraft" card stock


 First I stamped my background directly onto my card base using the Stampin Up "En Francais" script stamp in PTI "Classic Kraft" ink Then layered patterned paper from Martha Stewart "Love Notes" My image is diecut using Spellbinders "Postage Stamps" I made the background using my Copic airbrush system and a stencil for the sky and for the grass first I stamped grass from PTI "Hangin Out" in PTI "Limeade Ice" then used my copics to create extra blades of grass. The 2 small envelopes by her feet are from Our Craft Lounge "Sending Love", and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn "You've Got Mail" The stamps around the card are cut from the patterned paper using PTI "Postage Stamp" die. I finished off using stickers from the Martha Stewart Love Notes collection. The envelopes are from Layered Mailbox Stickers & the red top right stamp is from Foiled Postage Seal Stickers.

Now the inside:


 As the norm I kept it clean and simple inside layering some of the patterned papers. The red mailbox sticker is from the MS "Foiled Postage Seal" stickers. The sentiment is from MFT "Clearly Sentimental about Romance" in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink. The envelope border on bottom is from Our Craft Lounge "Sending Love" .


For my second card I used the digi Eris princess of Universe. I made her quite large and had a blast coloring such a big image (Just another great thing about digis). The card is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 on SU "Lavender" Cardstock


 I rounded all the corners on all my layers and mats. I used patterned paper from DCWV "Garden Party". Added some blue seam binding and tied a bow then glued a lavender heart from my stash in the center of the bow. I die cut the mat for my image from Spellbinders "Resplendant Rectangles" For my sentiment I used vellum cardstock and stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant "Bling" in Versamark ink then heat embossed it using Zing "Purple" powder. I added 2 teal Recollections flowers and covered them in stickles. I added blue & green enamel dots from Basic Grey "Basics" & purple enamel dots from Doodlebug "Lilac Dots" I popped my image on foam tape and covered the whole earth in glossy accemts.

The inside:

All I did hear was layer & mat my patterned paper again rounding all corners the small round sticker is also from the paper collection. Then I stamped my sentiment from Amy R "Adoring You" in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink.



Now for the Copic Colors I used:


 Copics for Ragdoll Sweetheart Love Letter:
Skin- E000,00,21,11/ R20,30   Hair- E30,55,34   Shirt- YR 12,14,16,18
Pants- B21,24,34   Shoes- V20,22,25   Mailbox- E42,43,44,47/E07
Glossy accents & clear wink of stella


 Copics for Eris on top of Earth-
Skin- E000,00,21,11/ R20,30/ BV00   Hair- E50, Y21,Y26,Y28
Crown- Y23,YR24,E35 Gold Smooch   Dress- V01,12,15,17/ RV 09,19,69
Dragon- T1,3,5,7   Earth- YG 91,93,95/ BG10,11,13
Glossy Accents, Gold Smooch, Dk Pink, black, lavender wink of stella

Well I hope you all like my cards I had fun making them thanks so much for stopping by. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin