buy rubber stamps

Something sweet

4:40 AM

Hello guys! It's Olga. I haven't wrote anything from myself for a long time=) Actually I haven't created anything lately.
But today I'd like to share with you my small sweet card I created yesterday. I used here image "Miss Lilly and Toby sitting" it is available in rubber as well  which is my favourite! I really love this stamp and could't wait to share it with you!


Base: textured card stock 9,5x11,5 cm
Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Mini deck papers)
Stickers: Cosmo cricket
Cutouts: Simple Stories Summer fresh
Button: TPC studio
some foam flowers, flat back pearls, clay flower and clothespin.

I colored Miss Lilly with my Touch Twin markers (I haven't coloured for ages!) and cut her out using Spellbinders floral oval die. Than I fussy cut flourishes and left just a plain oval.
This card is super simple and super sweet=)
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin