Starry Scene and Clean & Simple

9:33 AM

Hey everyone I have had quite the time getting my Dt stuff posted today as I have been having some technical issues but thanks to a family memeber I am able to upload everything from her home. Anyways today I have 3 cards for you a starry scene card and 2 clean & simple cards.

For my first card I used the rubber stamp Miss Lilly Fairy on a 5 1/2 x 6 card from PTI Winter Wisteria cardstock I will post all the materials used under the photo as its quite a bit but I wanted it to look as though this beautiful fairy had flown up from her castle to go into the clouds and have a chat with the man in the moon. I had fun playing with some different mediums and stencils and of course my favorite thing stars.
The materials used for the front & inside of the card are:
Cardstock- PTI Winter Wisteria & Bazill Robins egg
Stencil- SSS Falling Stars used with Viva Pearl modeling Cream
Inks- Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, Chipped sapphire & Dusty Concord: Stampin Up Pool Party
Specialty Ink & Powders- Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder & Heidi Swapp Tinsel Color Shine
Stamps-Mama Elephant- Love From Above, Lawn Fawn Say Cheese Too, PTI Star Gazer Addts, Alley Way Stamps Once Upon A Time, Inkadinkado Man in Moon, Studio Calico Feb Card Kit , Stamps Of Life All4Stars, Paper Smooches Whimsical, Maya Road My Star & Hero Arts Tiny Star background
Stickers & Embellishments- Studio Calico Star Wood Venerrs, Jolees Silver Vintage Stars, TPC Studio Clouds, Sticko Vellum Clouds, Jolees Vellum Clouds, Cloud9 Prism Stars Silver, Paper Studio Silver Star Peel Offs Clear Wink of Stella
Dies- My Creative Time Stitched Stars

For the inside I kept it starry and fun
 I will list the copic colors for Miss Lilly down at the bottom of this post

For my second card I used the Digi image Sally on an A2 card from PTI Rustic White cardstock and made a clean & simple birthday card

I used patterned paper from MME Summer Splash for fun colors then my Happy Birthdasy is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black ink. Also added glossy accents onto the balloons. For the inside I did small strips of the paper and added a sentiment from Fresh Squeezed Stamps Inside Scoop Birthday.

For my final card I used the rubber stamp Leave Your Wings on an A2 card from Recollections 110# white cardstock. I wanted to have fun playing with a chalkboard style card

 I used cardstock also from the DCWV All Chalked Up and patterned paper from MME Chalk Studio. I added some washi tape from my stash then heat embossed my image 3 times used Hero Arts White, Zing Aqua & Zing Grapefruit embossing powders. I added a few moonshine sequins. Lastly I took a dry cloth and rubbed PTI Fresh Snow ink around the paper.

All I did on the inside was heat emboss a sentiment from Recollections Chalk Collection Stamp set in white embossing powder on black patterned paper and trim it out. I love how the bold colors look on the chalkboard style.

Now for my copic colors:


 Copics for Rubber image Miss Lilly Fairy
Skin- E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair- E21,25,27,29 
Dress- BV02,04,08,V09/ YR12,15,18  Wings-BG23,34,15/ BG 02,72,75
White Gel Pen & Clear Wink Of Stella


Copics for digi image Sally
Skin-E00,02,21/R20,30  Hair-YR02,04,09,R29,R59
Dress & Socks- BG72,18,78/ RV91,93,95
Balloons- YR12,15,16/ G21,94,99/ B00, 01, 02 Clear Wink of Stella & Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for checking out my cards I hope you like them & I will also have a video on them posted on my YouTube channel. XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin