Inspiration

Thanks Olga and Farewell....

6:00 AM

Dawn T here.....It is with some sadness that today is my final farewell to LBBS.  I have decided to step down from the design team after a year here with Olga and the fabulous ladies.  So I've made a card with Heart Sally to say thank you Olga for having me as part of the team.


Isn't this just the cutest image.  I paper pieced her dress with some paper.  I then used another piece of PP from the same pack for my background.  I added some black Wink of Stella to the centre of the flowers.  I used two stamps from a Hero Arts stamp set.

Well that's it for me.  But it won't be the last of me using stamps and images from Olga and Little Blue Button stamps.  Olga has kindly sponsored the challenge blog I help to run.  Die Cut Divas will have an interview with Olga on the 3rd of March and throughout the month, we'll be highlighting cards made with some of LBBS images.  Do come and join us.

Thanks heaps Olga for a year of fun.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin