Diemond dies

Valentine/Love cards

1:00 AM

I chose to use the adorable "Sally" digital image  which is freebie for my cards.  The first card is on a white 5 X 7 cardstock base.  I die cut the heart die on some red patterned paper.  I traced the outer edge of the heart die onto some light blue glitter paper so I could mat the red heart on top.  I then hot glued a piece of beautiful red lace around the underside of the heart.   I colored up the Sally image using my Copic markers and then I used pop dots to adhere her to the heart so she was popped up.  I took a piece of yellow cardstock and cut out the Fishtail banner die. I used a dollar stamp set to stamp the sentiment in red ink on the banner. I then placed the banner on the bottom middle of the card.  I had a heart sticker that I adhered to the left corner of the banner.   I chose to adhered 3 small red rhinestones to the lower left hand corner of the card.   Thanks for looking.


The second card was made using the same white 5 X 7 cardstock.  I cut out a Fishtail banner die out of cardstock and a small one out of patterned paper and adhered them together.  I then used my Filigree heart die and cut it out of some light pink cardstock.  I adhered the heart to the card first and then placed the banners on top of the heart.  I colored up the adorable "Sally" image with my Copic markers and adhered her to the card with dimensional tape.    I added a row of rosette trim to the top of the card and stamped a sentiment from a dollar spot stamp set in the lower right hand corner of the card.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin