Challenges

Challenge#2/14 Winners

11:57 PM

Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know that it was the last challenge in our blog. For now I have no time to host them but as soon as  I find it I will open challenges again!
So let's find out the winners of our Challenge#2/14

random.org helped us to pick up the winners.


10$ certificate for purchase in our digi store receives #14:




40% off coupon for purchase in our digi store receives #10:






a set of three digital stamps or our choice receives #7:





Congratulations!! 


Ladies please contact us to lbbstamps@gmail.com 


also you can place this banner to your blogs 







Thank you guys and good luck!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you!! I'm excited to be a winner, congratulations to the others too, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm a winner - I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be a winner - I am sorry that the challenges are closing - I understand about finding time - I have been ill but got a chance to check tonight and happy I did - thank you for the lovely gift certificate - I am sending an email after this message - have a wonderful day! Gail

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin