copic coloring

Cheerful Card!

7:29 AM

Hi crafty friends hope its spring where you are.  We just had another 3 inches of snow overnight I think Mother Nature is confused lol!  I created this bright colourful card to think of Spring.


I used Stampin' Up card stock for the base of the card and for the matting.  The patterned paper is from 
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection.   I cut Miss Lilly and Her bike out using Labels Thirteen die from Spellbinders.


She was coloured in with my copics

Skin:  E000, E00, R20
Hair:  E41, E42, E43
Clothes:  G12, G21, Y21, Y23
Eyes:  B91
Bike:  C7, C8, C9, R81, R83

Thank you for stopping by

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin