copic coloring

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends! 
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!  For my project today I decided to make a shaped easel card.  I chose the super cute Rag Doll Sweetheart St. Patricks image for this card.   She was colored up with copic markers and accented with glitter.  I used a Spellbinder die set to make the shaped card. 



 
The patterned papers used are from a digital paper kit I purchased on Etsy.  Believe it or not, I do not have any green papers that were suitable! 
 
 
I added a couple sentiments, paper flowers, doilies and some glitter to finish off the card.  She is such a sweet image! 
 
Head on over to the Little Blue Button store to pick up some stamps!!!
 
Here's an Irish blessing for you all:
 
May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.
 
Until next time....Happy Crafting!!
Christy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin