cute card

I thought of you a latte… GD Tarah

6:00 AM

Hello friends! How are you? Hope you're having a great first spring month!
We're here today to send you some inspiration and cheer you up a little bit!
Today our guest designer is Tarah. She is very talented and such a sweet lady! Please feel free to visit her blog and share some love!

Hello All you Crafty Peeps,
I have been crafting since I was at least two but into card making and
scrapbooking for the past ten years. I started card making in the
last two years and have loved every minute of it. I just recently
learned that I adore Art Journaling too. I guess if its crafty then I
am ready to give it a try. My daughter has also grown to love all
things crafty and at four she inspires me everyday with her
interpretations. I hope you enjoy looking at this cute Little Blue
Button Stamp card :)
My blog is www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com


For this card I used:
 - LBBS Miss Lilly Coffee Break (digi stamp)
 - cc.designs copic quality cardstock for image
 - Recollections white cardstock for card base
 - copic markers
 - Martha Stewart butterfly punch
 - stampin up circle punch
 - Pebbles 6 x 6 paper pad: Front Porch line
 - My brain (sentiments)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin