Easel Card

My First LBBS Design Team Project: running Jessica easel card

12:00 AM

Hello! -

Jerodelle Here:) I am so excited to be a new designer for LBBS:)

Today I have an exciting post! :)This is my FIRST Design Team Project for Little Blue Button Stamps:) I had so much fun creating this project! I decided to challenge myself and use colors I don't Normally use: Pink & Purple. I know! If you have been following me for a little bit you know I love my teals and blues:) To my surprise I loved playing with those colors! so fun! I created this super fun easel card:


I used Running Jessica ( digi stamp) and colored with her with my Prismacolor pencil. I absolutely love her purple dress:)



Here is my video:


Here is where you can buy the Stamps:
http://lbbstamps.com/

Stay tuned for my second Design Team project for the month of March. Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Jerodelle! Congrats to your first DT day=)) Your card is beautiful!=)) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. mollytigger (you tube)

    I really like how the easel card came out.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin