altered pizza box

Pizza anyone? Guest DT project from Leonie

6:30 AM

Hello friends! Hope your spring days are wonderful and filled with warmth and inspiration!
Today we have guest designer Leonie in our blog. And we would like to say thank you to this amazing and talented lady for playing with us!
Please feel free to leave your comments and check out Leonie's links in the very bottom.


I created a 5”x5” pizzabox out of corrugated cardboard and I used the
“Be Amazing” 6x6 paperpad by My Mind’s Eye. Image I used is  - What's Up Eris?

I stitched all the papers with my sewing machine and distressed the edges
with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.

I used my PrismaColor pencils and some odourless spirit to colour up
the image and I used my white gelpen on her cheeks and some stickles
on her buttons.

I also used a paper doily in the background and I used some jute twine behind
my flowers to match the corrugated cardboard. The flowers are from Wild Orchid
Crafts and the laces are from Lavish Laces (but I’m not sure if you want to mention
that).


For the decorative strip behind the image and for the butterflies I used my Martha
Stewart punches and I adhered lace and flatback pearl trim around the box.

For the outside of the pizzabox, I went over it with some gesso and I used some
diamond Stickles on the flowers. I also covered the inside of the pizzabox with
the papers from the same collection.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your pizza box. Too cute. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin