beautiful card

Simple cute cards

6:00 AM

Hello guys! Phew! FInally I had some time to play with my own stamps! You can probably imagine this happiness when you create something after long long time without mojo or opportunity!
Well I created these two sweet and simple cards using new digi (they are available in rubber as well) stamps Miss Lilly Coffee Break and Miss Lilly and her bike.

I used paper from Cosmo Cricket "Baby Jane" (background), "Cubierta Miniatura"(a strip of paper on the right side), some old cut outs from Simple Stories "Fabulous" and sticker "Fun".
As a base I used card stock from Cosmo Cricket as well.
I colored both images with my pro markers and Touch Twin markers (I gave them a good shake and cleaning).



On this card I use the same brands of card stock and paper.



Hope you like them! Visit our store to order these sweet stamps in red rubber!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin