cute card

Smile..... Jessica Running

12:31 PM


Hi Crafters,  So as everyone is getting ready to welcome spring I would like to share a card with you today. Today’s card features the lovely Jessica Running. The designer paper I used is from pinkpaislee " London Market.







The copic colors I used for the image:
Skin....E11, E13, E21, YR21
Dress..RV13, RV21
Lips....RV21
Hair....C3, C5, 100
Shoes & Purse E29, E33










Jessica's dress was paper pieced, colored with copic markers and inked over with vintage photo distress ink with the Tim Holtz Doily stencil.
The back ground of the card has flower embellishments, pearled lace trim, a few swirls from the Sizzix decorative flourishes set and a touch of the doily stencil on pink card stock.





The inside of the card has some layers and a simple sentiment.




I Hope you all have enjoyed my card today, Don't forget to stop by my youtube channel for this and other project shares for Little Blue Button Stamps




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin