altered mug

Sweet mug using…tape rolls! Guest Designer Leonie

8:00 AM

Hello friends! Today our guest designer Leonie in the blog again! This super sweet and talented lady just keep on amazing us with her gorgeous projects and ideas!


I coloured cute “Miss Lilly coffee break” with my PrismaColor pencils and some odourless
spirit. I took two empty tape rolls and adhered one on top of the other to create a mug.
Then I drew my own template for the ear and I adhered my papers to both the
ear and the mug, as well as on the inside of the mug. I used a Dutch paperpad that I
purchased at a local store and I went over the outside of the mug with some gesso mixed
with sand to give it some texture.


The small rosette trim and the trim along the bottom both come from Annie’s shop
(msgardengrove1). I used some foam dots to adhere my image to a paper doily and
I used my Pearl Pen around the image.




I created the bigger roses myself and the small green roses as well as the other flowers
are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I took some wrapping foil to create a bag, filled it with
marshmallows and I created a bow with some pink wired ribbon from my stash to close
the bag. On top of the pink bow is a vellum rose that I created myself and I used the
Noor! Design Dies to create my roses.
I covered the flowers with some gesso mixed with sand and with some Diamond
Stickles.


My You Tube Channel :http://www.youtube.com/user/MyPassionForPaper
My Facebook Page :https://www.facebook.com/leonie.vanderpluijmvente.9
My Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/leonie1974/
Please feel free to visit Leonie's blog and subscribe to her YouTube!
Thank you Leonie for this awesome project!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely scrumptious! tfs your super sweet project with us! hugs, Kristina (CraftyPaws)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I never would have thought to use tape rolls to make a mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The more I see the image the more I want it. LOL
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin