beautiful card

Thinking of you

1:35 AM

Hello everyone, I hope this greeting finds everyone in good spirits.  This is my first design team project for LBBS and I absolutely love the images which has made it so hard to chose which one to use first.
For my card I decided to use " what's up Eris " , I think she is so cute and I had the perfect prop in mind for her.





So here she is in all her glory.  The image is colored with copic markers and I added some stickles to her crown.  Then she is popped up and layered on a prop and design paper by Pressed Petals " Punk" for a nice textured grassy look. The sky was created with colored card stock and a cloud punch.  
 I kept the scene simple as to not take away from this lovely image.




I hope you have enjoyed and find some inspiration in my card share. Also stop by and check out the video on my youtube channel for more details on the products used on this card.


Thanks for stopping by,
Marcia




Here is the video,


ENJOY!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin