bike stamp

Ticket to ride!

6:00 AM

Hi everyone this is Sybil and when you read this we will be moving across the country back to the beautiful Northwest. I thought a traveling themed card would be perfect to kick start the month off.
 I colored the crazy handsome digi image of Simon on bike with my copics. Using a corrugated card base I inked the edges with black soot distress ink and brushed pewter distress paint, I did this to the paper with the map on it as well. I cut the image with a spellbinder die and then used it again cutting  dark blue cardstock to create a frame. I layered several small bingo cards from Simple Stories "Urban Traveler" paper pad, which I had adhered onto thin chipboard to make them more sturdy. I  inked the edges with a combination of distress inks and metallic distress paints, to give this masculine card a gritty feel.  I completed the card by adding some traveling themed stickers.

As I'm in the middle of packing I completely forgot to write down the colors I used on the image. Happy Travels everyone! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really a wonderful card Sybil! Thanks for joining the challenge. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin