copic coloring

You're The Cream in My Coffee Miss Lilly!!

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm super excited to share my project with you today.  There is something so sweet about the Miss Lilly Coffee Break image - she is just too cute!  For this project, I used the rubber stamp from my DT package.  

Here is my card:


The stamped image was colored with Copic markers and her dress and hair bows were also paper pieced. 

I added some Stickles and rhinestones to her bows and stamped image.  To finish off the card, I added a paper doily, flowers and some flourish die cuts.  The finished size of my card is 5.5 x 5.5 inches. 

Head on over to the LBBS Store and pick up one of these cute images.  There are so many wonderful stamps to choose from this month!  Don't wait!

Until Next Time,
Christy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin