altered canister

Altered tin with Miss Lilly Tea

6:00 AM

Hello Crafty Peeps, I hope everyone is having an awesome day.  Today I would like to share an altered canister featuring Miss Lilly Tea. She is such a cutie and definitely got me ready for another cup this morning.

I started by first painting the rim and the bottom ( the parts the paper wouldn't cover ) with antique white acrylic paint. Then I covered the canister using  'The Garden Tea Party Stack' by DCWV. The canister was then layered with lace and a peach beaded trim.


Miss Lilly Tea is colored with copic markers ( see my video link below for a list of markers used) and she is matted on top of a mint green paper doily.


And to finish off the front, I added a small cluster of flowers which are topped with diamond stickles.



This project was inspired by earth day, so I hope I have inspired you all in some way to upcycle something today and make it fabulous.  Don't forget to check out LBBS shop for all your cute images, also don't forget to check out CCDesigns for LBBS in rubber. The ones they have in stock wont be restocked so don't miss your chance to own your very own.


Thank you all for joining me today and stop by and check out my video of this adorable canister.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin