beautiful card

April Showers

6:00 AM

Happy April Fool's Day everyone!

 Well we all know that April showers bring May flowers so with that in mind I decided to use the digi image "Miss Lilly In the Garden" for my card. I cut several images from the  Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad from Simple Stories.  I inked all the paper edges with Vintage Photo distress ink and then began to layer them. I added some Martha Stewart garden stickers as well as some Jolee's Boutique dimensional raindrops.  I used Wink of Stella clear glitter brush to accent the flowers, as well as the cloud.  I fussy cut the image out after coloring it with copic markers and then adhered it to the die cut. I then traced the outline of the image with C1 to cast a natural looking shadow, so it didn't appear to just float on the card. 

We all know that we need both sunshine and rain to grow beautiful flowers and plants, but with "Miss Lilly in the garden" there is bound to be more sunshine than rain! 
Copics used: Skin~E0000, E000, E21, R30, R11  Hair~E50, E42, E43, E70
Ribbon, Shirt, Boots~BG10, BG32, BG72, BV11
Overalls, Gloves, Flowers~R02, R05, R11

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this card. Everything in it is perfect.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Yvette, it was a fun card to make. Have a great weekend, Sybil

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin