Blog hop

Blog-Tube hop "Hey spring" CLOSED

9:00 AM

Hello guys! Welcome to our just for fun blog-tube hop! This is your last stop. Please do not forget to leave a comment!
We decided to make this fun hop to celebrate spring and just awesome mood! Also we're releasing new May digital stamps for Little Blue Button Stamps!


I'm so excited to share with you an awesome news:
all the old rubber stamps already went to retired section and won't be reproduced. But starting from June we release new stamp set line. It will be really fun stamps which will be released only in rubber (no digital), one per month. But you can get all the old stamps in digital - we will keep on releasing Miss Lilly, Jessica, Rag Doll, Eris, Cuties and Boys.

Well this month we release three digital stamps:

rules for participants:
- blog hop goes April 26th and 27th
- be a subscriber of LBBS blog
- leave a comment under each designer's video (one of our designers will be using only blog since she has no YouTube) (since Google united all the sources one who has gmail or any Google account can comment on YouTube and in the blogspot as well). 
- last stop has to be LBBS blog where you leave your last comment saying you saw everyone's projects and left comments.
- come back April 29th to LBBS blog for results.

Prizes:
1st - 3 April release rubber stamps+$20 gift certificate for LBBS digital designs
2nd - 2 April release rubber stamps+ $10 gift certificate for LBBS digital designs
3rd - 1 rubber stamp of winner's choice + three digital stamps of winner's choice
random - 3 random winners will receive one digital stamps from May release.

Line up:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I hopped all the way around! Cute stuff, you have a great team! Such adorable and darling images and cards! This was one of the easiest to follow hops I've been on. Sometimes I've had to give up half way through because something didn't link up correctly. I enjoyed your hop!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Jen! You're very sweet! Thank you for all the kind words! Good luck and have a great day!=)

      Delete
  2. I loved hopping along and seeing all the projects and receiving inspiration and ideas on how to use my digital image that I just got from your shop last week. Thanks for some great inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Marla! Thank you very much for hopping with us! I'm happy you like new releases=)) Good luck and have a great day! xx

      Delete
  3. What a great fun hop! I watched all the videos and stopped by the one additional blog and left comments. Your images are so adorable! I just purchased Miss Lilly Big Cupcake and I can't wait now to color her up! So cute! tfs hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Loved all the creations that all you ladies came up with,such an inspiration too me,thanks for having this hop i have all your rubber stamps in my collection and love all of them cant wait too see what you create next:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im new to the copics and LBBS but am liking the images of your stamp. I think ive visited everyones tube/blog and left a comment. ive been to olgas twice but cant find which video is the one for this hop. ill check back here tomorrow to see if someone has replied with a better link for it.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

  6. As always, I am a big fan of HOPS. I love the variety of talents shown to produce different projects, color schemes, and results. Thanks!! this was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olga,
    I visited each of the designers stops and really enjoyed seeing all their Lovely work and creations. Thank You for such a Fun Hop and Take Care Sweetie...
    Big Hugs,
    Sue Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great hop love you images and I visit all the YT videos and the blog too the ladys create beautiful projects love they coloring also ;)
    Thanks for the opportunity hugs yorlis....I subscribe also xoxo

    ReplyDelete
Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin