Easter card

Gatefold Card using Easter Egg Sunny

6:37 AM

Hi crafty friends it's a sunny spring day and getting close to Easter.  I made this gate fold card using Little Blue Button Stamps Easter Egg Sunny.



I created this fun card using My Mind's Eye "Be Amazing" paper collection.  The Easter sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  I also used my spellbinders die to create the opening on the gate fold.



I coloured Sunny in using my copic markers:

Hair:  E34, E35, YR20
Skin:  E00, E000, E21
Eyes:  B02
Shirt:  BG72, YR23
Shorts and Boots:  E41, E42, E43
Egg:  B91, G12, G21, YR02

Thank you for stopping by

Leigh

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Leigh! THis is such a sweet card! I love the shape and these wonderful spring soft colors! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin