box card

Miss Lilly Box Card

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I want to share this pop-up box card with you.  I used the adorable Miss Lilly Bunny digital stamp.  So super cute!!


I colored Miss Lilly with my Copic markers.  Her bunny ears and dress have been glittered up with Stickles so she is sparkly!  The paper collection is an older Basic Grey collection.  There are several types of paper flowers as well as laces on the card.   I punched three butterflies out of patterned paper and that completed the card.  

Here is a close up:


You can pick up this adorable digital image by going to the LBBS store

Thank you all so much for stopping by! 

Christy
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin