cute card

Picture Perfect "Miss Lilly Bunny"

11:39 AM

Good morning, it's Marcia  here and it is my turn to host the LBBS Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using Miss Lilly Bunny.



 And you guessed it the  theme for the project  is Easter therefore I used this fabulous image for my little Easter Frame!  I thought her little basket and sweet little dress made her a perfect candidate for this :)  But of course she could be used for many other Easter cards or altered projects. 






The center of the frame has your truly all ready for Easter and here are the copic markers I used:

Hair E29 E15

Skin E11 E13 E21 YR00

Eyes YG09

Clothing RV04 RV02 Y38 YR02 YG00

Basket E29 E75


Miss Lilly’s bunny ears also have some fruit punch stickles on them.


You can see more on my Youtube channel, here is the video link:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin