copic coloring

Spring Time

7:38 AM

Hi crafty friends I'm back today to share a simple card with this really cute image! It reminds me that spring is finally here!!!  I used Miss Lilly in the Garden



The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" I used Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny's Gabrielle.  I distressed the edges with Worn Lipstick distress ink.  I added ribbon and a brad from the collection.



I added glossy accents to her bows and boots.  I also added stickles to the flowers.  She is coloured with copic markers.

Hair:  E33, E34, E35
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Clothes:  BG32, BG34, R21, R22
Flower:  G12, G21, Y13, Y15
Wheel bough: C3, C5, C8, C9, E25

Thank you for stopping by
Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin