cute card

Altered Paper Bag

7:45 AM

Hi crafty friends I'm back today with an altered paper bag using the Miss Lilly Tea.  Such a cute image to colour.


The patterned paper I used was from My Minds Eye Howdy Doody collection.  I distressed everything with antique linen.  The flowers are from WOC and I sprayed the flower at the top with Lindy's Stamp Gang Tibetan Poppy Teal.


This is a great gift for a friend, I think I will add some homemade cookies and specialty tea packages.  Hope this inspires you to create one!!!



I coloured her in using my copic markers.

Hair:  YR20, YR21, YR23
Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R20
Eyes:  B02
Clothes:  BG32, BG34, R81, R83, R85
Shoes:  R83, R85
Cup:  B0000, B00, C3, C5, E34


Thank you for stopping by!!!
Leigh

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just love Ms. Lilly with her cup.
    Beautiful image and beautiful card.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin