Cutie From Kansas

Cutie from Kansas

10:26 AM

Hi Crafty peeps, I hope everyone is having a great day. Today I want to share a tag I created with the help of Jaelynn ( my four year old daughter ) who took part in designing this tag using Cutie from Kansas.



I first started with a tag cut from chip board, added a piece of ribbon from the top then layered with sky blue card stock and patterned paper on the bottom from Pressed Petals called 'Punk'. I then cut pieces of chip board and covered it with green stickles to resemble emerald city. The rainbow was cut several times for each color with a paper smooches rainbow die, which are layered on top of the clouds cut out with a punch. The yellow brick road was first cut out of chip board then covered with yellow card stock and my sparkle glaze was used to add texture with a brick stencil. Jaelynn then picked out the flowers to go around the yellow brick road. 

The adorable image was colored with copic markers and her dress was paper pieced. The copic markers used are:
Skin-  E000,E00, E11
Shirt-  N0, 0 
Hair and basket E13,E37
Bows & shoes R46
( the shoes then had red stickles added ) 
For the little dog I used E13,E21
R46 for the bow and RV21 for the tongue



I hope you all have enjoyed my tag which is now ready to hang in Jaelynn's room. Thank you all for stopping by today and dont forget to check out my video on youtube 

 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin