beautiful card

Guest designer Kasia from Italy

7:00 AM

Hey=) Today we have guest designer Kasia in our blog. She created such a beautiful projects using our new May digital stamp releases! Feel free to visit Kasia's blog!


My name is Kasia, but in the online world, I use the Nick Frezja:) I live in Italy.
From August 2012 writes my blog fioridifantasia.blogspot.it but handmade I love ever since.
I like to experiment with new techniques, new textures and new ideas:)
I do not throw anything, so often on the blog appear recycling work….








List of products

paper:

-Pebbles PEONY CHEVRON

-Pebbles POWDER CHEVRON

-Pebbles POWDER DOT

washi tape 

water colour Faber Castell

white gesso

acrilic colours

stencil

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin