altered canvas

Altered canvas. Jessica long hair

4:46 PM

Hello Crafty Peeps,
Today I am going to keep it short and sweet and share with you a canvas I created using Long Hair Jessica.
This canvas was inspired from all the bumps in the road that we encounter through our lives... However we have to Believe everything will get better before it gets worse. So I keep on smiling and here is the beautiful canvas.......


The canvas was left raw, no gesso or anything, Then I used some stamps to create the background. 
Once that was dry I used my water color paint to paint the back ground. 
I added a wooden sentiment that says Hello and a few little birds on the lilly pads. 
Jessica is colored with copic markers and she turned out super cute. 

I hope you all have enjoyed my share for today, please stop by my 
youtube channel to get more details on this super cute canvas. 



Have a Great day!!!
Marcia 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin