altered project

Summer banner from guest designer Sarah

8:31 AM

Hello! Well June is almost gone! The first month of the summer is going to end in two days! Time flies!
Today we we have guest designer Sarah Elliott in our blog.
You can find her previous projects here and here.
Please feel free to visit Sarah's blog and YouTube channel.

I'm here with my 3rd and final project as a guest designer for Little Blue Button stamps.  I have had a blast with each of my projects and I decided to make something big for my final one.

I used some chipboard pennants from Fancy Pants which I have had in my stash forever.  I covered them in paper from the Endless Summer stack from DCWV (also an oldie).  I decorated each of the banners with a doily from Michaels and a spellbinders out of the patterned paper.



Then they were decorated with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some acrylic flowers and butterflies.  All the laces are from my stash and then I also used some iridescent flat back pearls from MB Treasurista.  


I absolutely love the way it turned out and Miss Lilly Summer is so adorable.  I've coloured her up in copics.  Please check out my blog for some close up pictures.  And thank you for having me as a guest designer!!

Happy Papercrafting! 
Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin