Asian themed card

Sweet Geisha Charlie from guest designer Sarah

8:30 AM

Hello friends! Today we would like to share with you an awesome project from our guest designer Sarah.  She is very talented and super sweet. Please feel free to visit her YouTube channel.
Please feel free to visit Sarah's blog and YouTube channel.

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy to be coming to you today with a project for Little Blue Button Stamps. I was chosen to be a guest designer for the month of June and will be sharing three projects with you.




So, for my first project I started with Sweet Geisha Charlie and I wanted to alter an item. I chose a paper mache note pad holder that has been in my stash for quite some time.
 I started by colouring it with black gesso and then covering it with patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Enchanted paper line.


She turned out so sweet. I coloured her up with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and added some glossy purple with a Sakura gel pen. 
I used the Tim Holtz Ornate frame for the background and stood it up with a picture frame backing that I pulled off of one of the Micheals $1.50 ceramic frames.
Added some little white doilies from my stash and decorated with roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and cherry blossoms from I am Roses. 

 

Check out my YouTube channel for a closer look and a list of marker colours used.
Stay tuned for more projects before the end of the month - thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Papercrafting!
Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin