copic coloring

Charlie is Wishing You A Happy Birthday - Copic Coloring Video

7:40 AM

Hi!
Today I want to share with you my first card made with the newly released July digis, Wishing Charlie. Isn't she cute! I'm going back to some summery colours, and went for a really girly look. Getting all those flowers in the background an the "handwritten" sentiment (it's a stamp). And as usual I have a video for you showing how I coloured and put the card together.





COPICS:
Skin: E00, YR01, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E53, Y21, YR21, YR24
Dress, bow & eyes: B01, B12, B14, B16
Jacket & cupcake frosting: R30, R32, R35
Socks & cupcake wrapper: T0, T1, T2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin