My little flower

12:30 AM

Hello Crafty Peeps..... Marcia here, inviting you to smell the roses with  My Little Flower.
The base of this project is a small wooden plaque from Michael's, this piece is going to make a perfect addition to my wall of art.
The base is  topped with a water color card stock.
The image is colored with copic markers ( check out my youtube video for more details.
The side flower bush was stamped a couple of times to fill the space, them I randomly added some paper roses.








Dont forget to take time to smell the roses, and have a great day. 
Thank you all for stopping by today...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin