card

A little note.....

6:00 AM

Hi....Gina here to share a little card that I made for my daughter to put in her lunchbox for her first day back to school.

I used the sweeet image from Little Blue Button Stamps.  





I made this into a little bigger than a 3x4 card and watercolored the image using distress markers.

I stamped the sentiments from the the Lil' Hoot set from Hero Arts.

Thought this would be just a perfect little card to let her know how proud I am of her.

Thanks for letting me share and please go check out Little Blue Button Stamps for this and some other beautiful digital stamps for all of your crafty projects.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin